Army major general found dead
Delhi: A Army Major General Rajpal Singh was found dead in his residence in the Dwarka area of Delhi on Friday evening in reportedly mysterious circumstances....
Bihar: Students reject the mid-day meal
Patna: The death toll of mid-day meal tragedy has reached 23 and it still haunts the children of Bihar and hence they are rejecting the mid-day meals served to them.
Odiyoor Shree Gurudevananda seer on nepal pilgrimage
Mumbai: Shree Gurudevananda seer of Shree dattaguru veeranjaneyam temple visited different temples of Nepal last week. He was accompanied by Sadhvi Shree Maataanandamayi, members of gurudev seva association...
Renowned Tulu artist Ramesh Karkera passes away
Mumbai: Ramesh Karkera, the renowned artiste of Kalajagattu theater troop and title holder of Tuluva Tenali and Hasyachakravarti, Karnataka Rajyotsav awardee passed away due to brief illness at Bombay Hospital, here on...
Six dead in BSF firing, curfew imposed
Shrinagar: Protests erupted after six people were confirmed dead and many were injured in firing be Border Security Force (BSF) in Jammu and Kashmirs Ramban district....
Try charging your cell phone through urine..!!
London: In a method to use the renovable energy sources for elecricity, the scientists from UK, for the first time in the world have claimed to have developed a novel method to charge the mobile phone using the human urine.
Smartphone app for detecting breast cancer
Melbourne : An Indian-origin student in Australia has developed a smartphone app for early detection of breast cancer.Sanjay Sreekumar, software engineering undergraduate from Australian National University...
Supreme Court Cancels NEET for medical courses
New Delhi: Supreme Court (SC) on Thursday July 18 issued orders to the effect of cancelling National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) for admissions to medical and dental courses, post graduation courses in
Bihar: Mid-day meal was contaminated
Patna: After 24 hours of the mid day meal tragedy, the bihar govt. revealed that a poison called organic phosphorous was responsible for the death of the children and not because of food poisoning.