Malpe: In a tragic incident, a 15-year-old boy was, on July 17 evening, electrocuted to death when he came in contact with a live wire at his house.
Gautham, the deceased, is a resident of Laxminagar near Kodavoor, which comes under the Malpe police station's jurisdictions.
The Malpe police informed that Gautham came in contact with the live wire when he was lifting a pump set from his neighbour's well. The boy died on the spot, they added.
The police have registered a case and have started their investigation.
© Copyright NewsKarnataka 2020 . All Rights Reserved.
Website maintained by Technixserv