Mangaluru: The Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region), Chennai and Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka, Bengaluru, jointly with Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management, Mangaluru will be organizing a Centralized Walk-in Interview at Sahyadri Campus, Mangaluru on Saturday, August 4, for engineering graduates and diploma holders in engineering.
The Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is an autonomous body under the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The erstwhile Ministry of Education, Government of India, initiated a `Practical Training Stipendiary Scheme' with the objective of providing practical training to fresh engineering graduates and diploma holders in engineering. More than 25 leading industries are participating in the fair.
Requirement: Apprentice Trainees
Date: Saturday, 4th August 2018
Reporting Time: 8.30 AM
Venue: Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management, Mangaluru
Qualification: Graduates in Engineering or diploma holders in engineering having passed out in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Documents to be brought along by the candidates for the interview:
• Multiple copies of updated CV
• Passport size photographs
• All the originals and photocopies of marks cards including certificates
• All eligible candidates can directly participate in the selection. Individual call letters will not be sent to the candidates.
• Candidate's already undergoing /undergone apprenticeship training need not attend the selection.
• No Registration Fees.
Prof. Rashmi Bhandary, Dean - Placement
Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management
Adyar, Mangalore - 57500, Karnataka, India.
Mob: +91-9686119838/ +91-9986475517, Tel: +91-824-2277766
© Copyright NewsKarnataka 2021 . All Rights Reserved.