Mangaluru: The Ocean Pearl Hotels Pvt. Ltd. has built another hotel 'The Ocean Pearl Inn' in Bejai-Kapikad. The new hotel will be inaugurated on September 11.
The Ocean Pearl Hotels Pvt Ltd vice president B N Girish told press persons here on Monday, September 9, that 'The Ocean Pearl Inn' is the fourth hotel in Karnataka after The Ocean Pearl at Kodialbail in Mangaluru, The Ocean Pearl in Udupi and The Ocean Pearl Resort and Spa in Dharwad. This new hotel sets a new benchmark in the hospitality sector of the coastal district.
Informing about the future plans Girish said, "The chairman of Ocean Pearl wants to introduce Kudla's chain of hotels to the entire world. The main motto of the company is to give the best service and hospitality to its customers. The company has been providing thousands of job opportunities, even for the unskilled people. Another Ocean Pearl property will come up at Whitefield in Bengaluru, by January 2020."
General Managers Shivakumar, Milan Samuel and promoter K Prasanna were present.
Features of Ocean Pearl Inn
* This hotel has 68 exquisite deluxe rooms, which include three suite rooms, built over four floors. With two basements for parking and a ground floor for its restaurants and kitchens, the Ocean Pearl Inn is all set to brighten up the hospitality scene in Mangaluru.
* It has 'Asia House', the city's first fine-dine pan-Asian restaurant featuring Chinese, Thai, Japanese and Indian cuisine. In addition to innovative preparations, customers can look forward to relishing Sushi, a dish from Japan, which is a seafood roll filled with cooked rice, fish and vegetables.
* This hotel will introduce the delights of Teppanyaki cuisine, where Japanese food is cooked in front of the customer on an iron griddle, to the connoisseurs of Mangaluru.
* It has a state-of-the-art Conference Hall that accommodates 100 people.
* Sagar Ratna, the veg restaurant, welcomes customers with its signature vegetarian cuisine.
© Copyright NewsKarnataka 2019 . All Rights Reserved.