Mangaluru: Rego Events Private Limited is inviting people to support the 'Rejoyce Mustard Garden Trust' by sponsoring the Charity Pageant, Miss & Mrs. Mangaluru 2019'.
Join us to enjoy a great show with your family and friends, an opportunity for all to unite together under one roof to help raise funds to support the society.
Rejoyce Mustard Garden Trust supports every child in Valpadi village, Moodbidri, and their underprivileged families by providing them their basic necessities of life. They also work at restoring a child’s sense of self-worth, belonging and hope for the future in order to help them reach their full potential as young adults.
The Charity Pageant will be raising funds for the following
• Home Maintenance projects, home demolishing and reconstruction projects for the underprivileged still living in bad condition without proper flooring and good roof.
• An Educational Grant that will assist underprivileged families by providing their children basic education requirements, i.e. annual stationary supplies, school bag, summer camp, various competition rewards etc.
• Computer Lab and Mini Library for the Anegudde school, Valpadi village.
• Solar light facility for those still living without electricity.
• Mustard Clinic with Pharmacy facility (village has 80 plus families with no pharmacy and clinic facility).
The Charity Pageant also promises to be a great networking opportunity since the fashion industry and political figures who believe in social responsibility will be invited to attend the same. Contestants of this event also work hard in the village development projects, enjoy their social cause assignments and play a major role by volunteering in the charity events.
Rego Events and Mustard Garden Trust seek the people's support to sponsor in both large and small contributions to raise as much funds as possible for the development of the village.
Mustard Members are passionate about society and for making a difference in people’s lives.
© Copyright NewsKarnataka 2019 . All Rights Reserved.