Mangaluru: Maruti Suzuki's new Alto car, replacing its 'Alto 800' was released at Bharath Autocars located at Kuntikana on Saturday, May 4.
The State Bank of India (Lalbagh Branch) Manager Kiran releasing the new car, said that the old Maruti 800 and 'Alto 800' were like family members for the people as it was liked by all. "I wish that the same trend would continue with the introduction of the new Alto car", he added.
Bharath Autocars Senior Relationship Manager Mahendra informed about the features of the new Alto car. The new car is available in six colours-white, silver, grey, green, blue and uptown redò. The base price of this car is Rs 3,03,689 and the top end car costs Rs 3,81,709.
* Dual airbags for added safety
* Anti-lock braking systems (ABS) and Electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD) for enhanced safety
* Integrated stereo with bluetooth,USB and FM connectivity
* Stylish new dual tone interiors
* The elegant new grille and sharp headlights
* Newly designed bumper
* Powerful and fuel efficient engine
* Much more eco-friendly than before as it reduces nitrogen oxide emission by around 25 percent
Senior Sales General Manager Dennis Gonsalves welcomed the gathering and Assistant General Manager Kishore Kumar proposed a vote of thanks.
Maruti Suzuki India Territory Sales Manager Parasa Bandula, branch managers of Canara Bank Kishore Mane and Vishwanath Kamath among others were present.
© Copyright NewsKarnataka 2019 . All Rights Reserved.