Bagalkot: An incident of food poisoning has taken place in the Chikkamagi Government School, in which over 50 children suffered from vomiting and stomach ache, after consuming the midday meal served at school, here on Thursday, December 20.
The school administration immediately rushed towards the kitchen where the midday meal was prepared and inspected the food.
They reportedly found a lizard in the sambar which was served to the children.
The affected children were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital and given treatment.
The Chikkamagi Government School has a student strength of 190.
© Copyright NewsKarnataka 2019 . All Rights Reserved.