Crib Contest; Terms and conditions of contest:
1. The contest will be open from December 21, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Entry is absolutely free for all participants.
2. Entry is open to individuals, Parish and Association.
3. How to Enter:
I. Log on to www.cribcontest.com, click on the Crib Contest link, upload your crib picture and fill out the required information in the registration slot.
II. Only 2 images of the crib set up for this Christmas season can be uploaded by the participant. Photos in JPG/JPEG format only, size 800 pixels wide and shall not exceed 500KB in size. We will accept only high quality/clear natural snapshots only. Retouched/enhanced/manipulated photos strictly NOT allowed.
III. Once you send your information and see the 'Thank you for your entry' page, your task is over.
IV. Number of entries allowed per person: One entry per household family. If you face difficulties while submitting or uploading photos, you can alternatively send to email@example.com
V. By registering you agree to be bound by these rules. We will not accept responsibility for any disputes arising out of this contest. More so, we reserve the sole rights to post your picture on our website www.cribcontest.com and our partner websites including social network sites, without your permission.
4. Organizers' may disqualify any entries in violation of official rules. Proof of identity of participant must be furnished if requested by the organizers.
5. Method of Selection of Winner(s):
I. All pictures uploaded from December 21st to December 31st will be reviewed and the entry that is the most creative with the best Christmas theme will be chosen as the winner by the jury.
II. Public voting will carry 50% weight age while the remaining 50% will be decided by the jury.
III. Voting rules: Only one vote per photo per head is allowed, wheras a person can vote for multiple crib photos. Voting will be based on e-mail verification/IP address. Online voting will commence on December 31st, 2012 and will conclude on January 20th, 2013. Any violation of the voting rules will result in deletion of all votes for the photo in question. Our team will monitor each entry.
IV. The validity of the shortlisted entries will be scrutinized by a field visit to the location of crib by the jury.
V. Results will be announced online on January 26th.
6. Method of notifying Winner(s): Winners will be notified on January 26th, 2013 by the Organizer online at cribcontest.com or via email.
7. If the winner fails to respond within a week of announcement, a runner up will be chosen for the spot.
8. Prize(s) and estimated value: One (1) winner each will receive
a) Cash award of Rs 20,000 and a gift voucher.
b) Cash award of Rs 15,000 and a gift voucher.
c) Cash award of Rs 10,000 and a gift voucher.
9. Organizer's reserve the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any item of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred by winners.
10. Organizers shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, or any other error or malfunction, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries.
11. Organizers' decisions will be final and binding in all respects
12. Crib contest committee reserves the right to limit entries, change rules, etc. at anytime if same is deemed necessary.